What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Everything you need to play and sign with confidence and rock out at your next barbecue!
- Games that will help you memorize the fretboard, learn to read music and identify intervals by ear.
- Tools to help you learn and explore almost every concievable chord form and scales style
- BBQ Hero about getting everybody making music as the sun sets over sizzling steaks
- Ask questions and comment on News, Stations and Forums.
- Over 70,000 songs in the collection.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. BBQ Guitar scores 61.63/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://bbq-guitar.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $79.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: bbq-guitar.com you’ll also be taken through to bbq-guitar.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)